Instead of posting all over the internet, why don't all you pissed off owners just file a complaint to BBB?It takes less than 10 minutes to do it, you can do it on-line, over the phone, in person or even mail it (after printing on line).

If you're still angry, take it further and contact your local news network or paper. If it sounds to good to be true, then it's usually some type of scam.

If it's a legal scam, the media is your best bet but fill out the BBB form as well.That's what they're there for

Had an Experience with Monarch Grand Vacations?

Comments

Fort Hood, Texas, United States #730379

Waste of time, go ahead and fill out your complaint with the BBB, as a consumer it's your right so if it makes you feel better by all means go for it. But guess what? It wont stop those bills from coming to your mail and your credit from being ruined if you stop paying because you didn't read what you bought and now blame it on the company who you made a financial decision to pay to and yet have a straight face to say they didn't keep up with their end of the bargain and you're not keeping your obligation.

Hey Truth, your coment makes no sense.

"PS - My comment below is a response to johnn and I should point out both of my BBB complaints were not involving Monarch, a company I have never done business with."

If it doesn't involve this company then why are you posting it?

Well, actually, it isn't always that simple.I tried to file two complaints with the BBB.

First, the business didn't respond until well past the response deadline. But as a BBB (paying) member, they appeared to receive special treatment, and they maintained their A+ rating despite BBB's acknowledgment they didn't respond within the timeframes they had agreed to. When they did respond, their response was to blow off a clear violation of telemarketing law, and say, 'sorry'. I indicated this was not an acceptable response under the circumstances, but BBB did nothing.

Second time, BBB refused to take complaint at all, because I had already settled part of the claim with a surety company.

The BBB rep.thought she was an amateur lawyer or something and claimed I had waived all claim by settling with the surety (no, only up to surety amount), so she wouldn't take the claim or learn the law, either.

Because most people like to *** and not have to actually show basis for a complaint.Isn't that what this site is for?

The people don't want an actual resolution to their issue, they want to be a nameless complaint where the company can't do anything about it.That is how they get off.